In an effort to provide you with an overview of the moving process and how to move, blogoto.ru has provided a step-by-step breakdown on how our client relationships work.
- One of our Account Executives will have an expansive discussion with you regarding the details of your move. You should be prepared to discuss the following:
- The number of items to be moved
- Parking options for the movers
- Navigability concerns (i.e. steep hills, narrow streets)
- Logistics (i.e. stairs, elevators, floor plan)
- Locations (both current address and future address)
- Upon completion of the initial discussion, blogoto.ru can send an experienced Operations Manager to your location. He/she will provide you with an initial assessment relating to costs, manpower, packaging needs and planning.
- Once a verbal agreement has been reached, Houston Office Movers will email/fax/mail our service agreement for your review. Thereafter, an Account Executive will follow up directly to assist you with filling out the agreement and to answer any questions you may have.
- Once blogoto.ru has received the agreement back, we will confirm your preferred move date and time.
- On the day of the move, our movers will arrive at our office/warehouse well ahead of the planned move time in order to properly stock the truck with appropriate moving tools (i.e. furniture pads, dollies, wardrobe boxes, etc)
- blogoto.ru arrives at your location, provides you with a detailed synopsis regarding the moving strategy, and subsequently gets to it!
To begin the process, call one of our representatives at .
Thanks again for your excellent assistance on this last “very last minute”, moving experience for the VOGUE party. I certainly could not have done it without you!
Your team was above and beyond professional – great service with attention to detail – whilst friedly & happy while under stress – highly recommendable!
Chateau Marmont Hotel